• Дорогой гость!

Мы рады приветствовать вас на форуме Эвендима!

Эвендим - это один из крупнейших проектов, посвященных миру Толкина, на котором вы можете найти все, что вам интересно! Эвендим ставит перед собой цель - объединить поклонников мира Толкина со всего мира. Вместе с нашими форумчанами, которые стали нашей второй семьей, мы постоянно работаем над тёплой и дружеской атмосферой, благодаря которой, так легко заводить новых друзей, и приятно проводить время!

Мы приглашаем вас познавать мир Толкина, играть в игры, заводить новых друзей, и строить Эвендим вместе с нами!
Tips

Новый юнит с данью в BfME

Нужен торговый юнит в следующем патче?

• Да, нужен

Голосов: 4 25.0%
  • Нет, не нужен

Голосов: 7 43.8%
  • Мне всё равно

Голосов: 2 12.5%
  • Сомневаюсь что нужен

Голосов: 3 18.8%

• Всего проголосовало

Darth Legas

Гроза Форума
  • Орден Митрандира
  • Лунный камень Эвендима
Дайте ей скорость передвижения - десятки тысяч км в секунду и скорость появления 0.1 сек. Но при этом максимально хилой (1 хп). Она до дружеской базы доберется за один клик мыши и передаст ему денег. Но если её отправят в разведку - она тут же умрет, от любой стрелы врага. Вот и все)

Losthero

Принц
не, ну не настолько хилой. дать ему хотя бы статы как голлуму и атаку побольше.

Akhorahil

Отошёл в закат)
@[member='Losthero'], ты поддерживаешь данную идею повозки?

Losthero

Принц
идею легаса или изначальную? я за вариант с королем-строителем

Losthero

Принц
ну да, разблочить строителей и дать королю строителей высшее лидерство. +25 к броне, + 25 к скорости строительства и 100 к общей скорости

Можно подвести предварительные итоги. В основном "за" высказались люди занимающиеся моддингом, поскольку люди творческие и хотят чего то новенького. "Против" высказались более опытные игроки (причём даже из 2 части), поскольку видят возможные проблемы в будущем балансе и, в целом, нужности изменений.
Ещё будут какие-нибудь мысли по данному вопросу?

Akhorahil

Отошёл в закат)
А автор идеи больше кто: опытный игрок или просто фан?

Destiny

кчауу
А кто знать то может?) Он же иностранец- поди пойми ;DDD

Akhorahil

Отошёл в закат)
Ага, давайте я англичанам предложу ввести тех же пикинеров-орков (шака знает). Иностранец буду, чо.)

А автор идеи больше кто: опытный игрок или просто фан?
А кто знать то может?) Он же иностранец- поди пойми ;DDD
Эти люди как раз и занимались патчами 1.04 и 1.05, по сути они одни из не многих, кто занимается развитием BfME сообщества в мире.

Akhorahil

Отошёл в закат)
Хм, если он разрабатывает патчи, то знает толк в балансе, а значит не с потолка идею предложил.

THORONGIL

Новичок
Hellow guys, I do not understand Russian.
So spare me for trying to communicate towards you all in English
(which is also not my main language).

When I posted the idea on facebook I thought It would be obvious by the following line:
It is possible to build...
At the time I posted this idea I didn't even build it yet...

The idea of using the tribute concept on 1.03, would indeed be troubling...
But you have to understand that 1.06 will have most of the following balance changes.
(my source is the 1.04 proposal by the official EA Patch maker MaDDoX)
http://www.gamerepla...c=262523&st=160

Сегодня ночью я разговаривал с Торонгилом, мы серьёзно обсудили некоторые вопросы, в том числе и тот что в данной теме. Он даже зарегистрировался у нас, чтобы пояснить некоторые вещи :E2:
Так что если будут серьёзные вопросы или предложения по поводу нововведения, то пишите, я свяжусь с ним или он сам может иногда заходить к нам.
Работа над BfME и её развитием идёт и люди относятся к этому серьёзно.

Fuda

Принц
Hello Thorongil. Welcome to our forum.

As a rly dedicated fan of bfme2 i must say i cant stand seeing any balance changes under lable of "1.06 patch" simply because 1.06 has bad karma and was is the last official patch for bfme2 with tons of bugs, just like 1.04 for bfme. If you want to succeed you better rename the patch :p Joke ofc.

Now on the matter.

As you probably know MaDDoX does not continue to develop balance changes or game proposals of any sort since 2 or 3 years. It would be really interesting to get his opinion on this tribute concept (henceforth TC) simply because he invented so many dramatic changes in recent (e.g. in Bfme2 Barlog has the ability to whip air units, several power points were swopped places etc).

Tho many changes were invented, some of them have been removed/adjusted during beta tests. In my opinion (tho i never played bfme1 competitively) TC wont be having solid logic grounds along with changes that are to come. Reasons are simple :

1) There is a logic fault in the whole concept. As i was told the idea is to replace classic money transition with some sort of a cart with money in it to add more "realistic" element into the game. Even if cart will be added, how will it work? I mean, if it gets destroyed while travelling to our m8s base? What happens to money? Will they fall in chests(and "teleport" to anyone who obtain them) or will they automatically enter in your account as a cart-maker or in account of your opponent as a cart-occupier? Either variants create logic fault in the TC. If TC was designed to bring more "realistic" experience and circumstances (in case of the failure) that follow are not realistic at all - whole idea is wrong.
2) 2v2 less competitive mode than 1v1. I personally believe that we overextent the idea of TC if case we are creating truly balanced patch to support competitive level rather than modding desires. You dont need it much against the background of more vital things that should be changed /discussed/tested in the first place.
3) RTS is a very dynamic genre. In competitive 2v2 TC will probably slow down the game without any real reason. Money transaction is something that helps adjusting teamm8s balances without any interruption in game process - it remains regular and holistic. With TC i am afraid we will be adding some kind of unnecessary pile-up in the rare situations when this kind of transaction should take place.
4) TC should be having flexible system of setting price to it. If we want to transact 500 resources - it wont make reasonable difference simply because money will be in the middle of nowhere during the trip. If the cart ends up arriving to the point - it will bring resources to your m8 but IT WILL NOT resolve his CURRENT problem at all - by that time he whether be able to deal with the problem by himself ( and in this case cart-owner who he gave away 500 to the player that does not need it anymore is the guy who gets eventual butthurt) or it will not matter at all and your m8 will be so deeply behind in terms of economy/force army that any further help wont bring him back to the game.
5) CT system should have flexible cost assignment and should be relatively fast in order to make difference in game. if it is fast enough - do we really need it? and if it is fast enough - wont we end up in the situation when there is possibility to assign 100 carts with 1 coin in it just to have free and fast scouting unit?

All these question prevent TC from being rly weighty game element. Maybe idea is good but it does not fit in the game as it is atm.

THORONGIL

Новичок
I will problably follow my initial thought:
(Note: this doesn't per se mean that it will be be added to the next patch)
(in simple english, not included with the patch)

You said:"I was told the idea is to replace classic money transition"
I'm not sure what you mean by that but BFME 1 does not allow to send money to allies at all.

Each faction has only one porter unit ( this unit cost FOD=1250, FOL=1000 ) when this porter is build you send him to your ally's citadel.
When the porter jumps into the citadel the owner of the citadel earns 1000 gold (not 1250 gold).

Porters can be build from:

Rohan's rank 3 farm (inside only)
Gondor's rank 3 blacksmith
Isengard's rank 3 Forge
Mordor's rank 3 Trollcage

Porters walk speed is somewhat near the speed of an hero...

Fuda

Принц
I will problably follow my initial thought:

(in simple english, not included with the patch)

You said:"I was told the idea is to replace classic money transition"
I'm not sure what you mean by that but BFME 1 does not allow to send money to allies at all.

Each faction has only one porter unit ( this unit cost FOD=1250, FOL=1000 ) when this porter is build you send him to your ally's citadel.
When the porter jumps into the citadel the owner of the citadel earns 1000 gold (not 1250 gold).

Porters can be build from:

Rohan's rank 3 farm (inside only)
Gondor's rank 3 blacksmith
Isengard's rank 3 Forge
Mordor's rank 3 Trollcage

Porters walk speed is somewhat near the speed of an hero...
I was not aware that bfme 1 does not allow to send money...
Adding porter may be tricky element. Adding bfme2 money transaction system will probably prevent from any further dissonances that may accure. You can just type how much you want to send and send it immediately. Ofc it does not look that tempting as adding new unique unit...but it works fine. The choice is yours either way :D

Gandalf_white

Капитан
В фейсбуке Thor Thorongil предложил следующую идею.

Hello guys I've got an interesting find...
It is possible to build an 'Tribute trading system' into BFME. I'll explain how it works.
Each faction can build a 'tribute unit' this unit cost for example 1000 gold, with the tribute selected you right click on your allies citadel, once the tribute is consumed in the citadel your ally gets the money.
Some mechanics for your interest: создал опрос
- A killed tribute's money goes straight back to its owner.
- The killer of an tribute earns light points (just like he would kill an enemy unit/hero)
- tributes cannot be taken over by 'wormtongue'
A logical concern would be balance, there could be a commission where the tribute cost more than the actual tribute is.
Another balancing act is out of which building this unit can be constructed. (Late game buildings like, armory, market, trollcage rank 2)
I want to find out your thought and your vote on this subject.

Переведу сразу чтобы было понятнее.

Привет, ребята у меня есть интересная находка ...
Можно построить "торговую систему передачи дани" в БфМЕ. Я объясню, как это работает.
Каждая фракция может построить "юнит с данью", этот юнит стоимостью, например 1000 золотых, с данью выбирается правой кнопкой мыши на цитадель ваших союзников, как только дань входит в цитадель ваш союзник получает деньги.
Некоторые механики, которые могут интересовать вас:
- Деньги убитого юнита с данью идут прямо обратно его владельцу.
- Убийца юнита с данью зарабатывает очки силы (так же, как он убьет вражеский отряд/героя).
- Дань не может быть перевербована "Червеуст".
Логичное беспокойство что бы был баланс, не может быть комиссии, где дань стоит больше, чем фактическая дань.
Другим является балансирование, из которого здания это подразделение может быть построено. (поздние здания в игре, как оружейня, рынок, троллятня ранга 2)
Я хочу узнать ваши мысли и ваш голос по этому вопросу.
(Примечание: это само по себе не означает, что оно будет добавлено в следующем патче)

Я создал опрос, проголосуйте пожалуйста, возможно от этого будет зависеть будущий патч для игры.
ТАК ОНИ ВСЕТАКИ ЗДЕЛАЮТ ЮНИТА С ДАНЬЮ???
Я ТОЛЬКО ЗА !!!

Gandalf_white

Капитан

It is possible to build an 'Tribute trading system' into BFME. I'll explain how it works.
Each faction can build a 'tribute unit' this unit cost for example 1000 gold, with the tribute selected you right click on your allies citadel, once the tribute is consumed in the citadel your ally gets the money.
- The killer of an tribute earns light points (just like he would kill an enemy unit/hero)
A logical concern would be balance, there could be a commission where the tribute cost more than the actual tribute is.
Another balancing act is out of which building this unit can be constructed. (Late game buildings like, armory, market, trollcage rank 2)

Можно построить "торговую систему передачи дани" в БфМЕ. Я объясню, как это работает.
Каждая фракция может построить "юнит с данью", этот юнит стоимостью, например 1000 золотых, с данью выбирается правой кнопкой мыши на цитадель ваших союзников, как только дань входит в цитадель ваш союзник получает деньги.
- Убийца юнита с данью зарабатывает очки силы (так же, как он убьет вражеский отряд/героя).
Логичное беспокойство что бы был баланс, не может быть комиссии, где дань стоит больше, чем фактическая дань.
Другим является балансирование, из которого здания это подразделение может быть построено. (поздние здания в игре, как оружейня, рынок, троллятня ранга 2)
(Примечание: это само по себе не означает, что оно будет добавлено в следующем патче)

Я создал опрос, проголосуйте пожалуйста, возможно от этого будет зависеть будущий патч для игры.
ГДЕ Я МОГУ ПРОЙТИ ОПРОС?

Akhorahil

Отошёл в закат)
Опрос давно завершен. Победили противники повозки. Спасибо Фуде.)

Fuda

Принц
У тебя надо спросить, ты же гендальф.

Победители не противники повозки, а сторонники рационализма, к которым, в итоге, примкнул и автор мода.

Moltke

Лейтенант
Александр Андерсон написал(а):

было бы хорошо... в компании за тьму в хараде такое было.. но нужно добавить возможность давить врага повозкой если уж вводить

Сверху